Friday, October 21, 2011

Forest Green Regimental Vintage Trailer Awning in Progress


Forest Green Regimental and Putty Regimental
Today I am working on a custom vintage trailer awning that is 12' x 8', made from Sunbrella marine grade fabric # 4963 which is Forest Green Regimental. I will soon be making another rope and pole awning out of the remaining Forest Green Regimental fabric that will be approximately 11' x 9'. Also in progress is a 7'6" x 9'  vintage camper awning made from Sunbrella # 4956 sold, which is Heather Beige 6 Bar. Putty Regimental # 4961 sold is also started, for a vintage RV awning  that is approximately 9' x 8' sold. I will continue to make as many random sized vintage trailer awnings as I can until it gets close to the Holidays or too cold in my workshop basement, which ever comes first! I have one more local vintage trailer rally to attend the first weekend in
November. This has been my busiest awning season so far, with a total of 44 custom awnings and 9 window awnings. I will be seeking out more Sunbrella fabric for the Spring 2012 camping season. dfoster@bellsouth.net
Update: The Spring Awning Fabric Has Been Ordered! http://www.vintageawnings.blogspot.com to see pictures of the new patterns.
Forest Green Regimental and Happy Halloween Hat