Friday, April 6, 2012

Dickson Marine Grade Awning Fabric Confirmed

http://www.dickson-constant.com/en/EN/3/technical-fabric/1/orchestra My continuous quest for finding marine grade awning fabric, culminated in a large bulk order from a warehouse. Sight unseen, I took a chance on the awning fabric. The rolls of marine grade fabric were unwrapped and unmarked, so I didn't even have pattern numbers or a brand name to go by. Yesterday, tucked away in one of the cardboard tubes, I finally found a tag which confirmed my suspicions that it was Dickson Fabric from France. I diligently went about finding all of the discontinued pattern numbers and posted them on my pictures. The mystery has been solved! Sunbrella and Dickson brands are both owned and operated by the parent company Glen Raven. Dickson is the European brand of Sunbrella.
8287,8607, 8608, 8613, 8614, 8619, 8602, 8290

 Dickson Orchestra and Symphony Collections


Dickson 8602 Ivoire & Absinthe