Friday, June 30, 2017

While I Am Away Instructions

Family comes first, so I will be heading to Tampa tomorrow to care for my daughter and my one year old grand-daughter. My daughter is having shoulder surgery, and will be unable to lift the baby into or out of the crib, highchair, playpen, or car-seat. So grandma is coming to the rescue!

I have been going through my inventory this past week, so I have a pretty good idea of how much yardage I have in certain patterns.
Since I will be trying to answer questions from an I-Phone, here are some basic instructions.
1) Know the name of the Sunbrella pattern that you are inquiring about. Or attach a picture of it to the email or Facebook private message.
2) Know the measurement of the most level section of your c-channel awning rail and make sure the opening on the end of the rail has a 3/8" diameter.
3) Let me know if it is a traditional flat awning or an arched awning that you are inquiring about, or a VW Westfalia Awning.
4) A zip-code is helpful in figuring out the shipping and insurance.
5)Attaching a picture of your trailer's color scheme and awning rail is also helpful. Especially if you aren't sure where to measure or need help deciding on a fabric pattern to coordinate.
6) While I am away, a PayPal deposit of $100.00 will reserve the fabric pattern, or inventory awning, plus the next place in line upon my return. The date and time of deposit will determine the wait line order.

I will answer questions by email, or Facebook private message as time allows. 
Your help will be appreciated. My answers need to be short and to the point.  Thank You, Kristi
 Contact email
Facebook Page