Saturday, March 3, 2018

My Latest Project is another VW Arched Awning

My latest project is another V W Bus Awning. This Westfalia has a luggage rack, so I need to attach the Volkswagen awning a little differently to the rain gutter. This is an arched awning, with shock poles for extra height underneath and incline for rain run-off.
 
This customer selected Colonnade Redwood for their VW Awning dfoster@bellsouth.net


 The 7/16" diameter shock poles are cut to fit each individual arched awning. They ship in a separate box with the rain gutter pole. The price will vary by zip code due to the poles with attachments. The awning ships in a medium flat rate USPS priority mail box which is $18.00 with insurance.
Contact Me for more information. dfoster@bellsouth.net
Volkswagen Bus Awning dfoster@bellsouth.net
 Almost done. Today I fitted the shock poles and tomorrow I will sew on the tie-strap, to secure where the poles cross. Last, I will be placing the grommets.


#westfaliaawning