Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Between Vacation and Babysitting

During this small window of opportunity: Before I leave again to babysit my grandchildren, I have a small Cooper Navy awning to make, finish an 8' x 8' Manhattan Fog arched awning with shock poles, start a 15' x 8' Sapphire Vintage, plus an 8' x 8' Baycrest Pacific or Clinton Granite. (still deciding)
 Awnings For Sale Link

                              dfoster@bellsouth.net
8' x 8' Manhattan Fog Arched Awning With Shock Poles Ready To Mail


Small Cooper Navy In Progress



Cooper Navy Completed
15' x 8' Sapphire Vintage Awning In Progress





16' x 8' Clinton granite Awning Ready To Mail Out
8' x 8' Airstream Awning
 Added a 7' x 7' order in Baycrest Pacific. Then will be making a 6' x 6' Inventory Awning from the remaining fabric.

Having not had a chance to even unroll many patterns that arrived, I have been inspecting the fabric and measuring it out as inquires come in.
Burgundy/Black/White (Gray)
 Measuring out B/B/W for a 12' x 8' Airstream Awning
I also relisted some of my Pre-Made, Ready To Mail Awnings on eBay this week. Update: All but one, of the Pre-Made awnings have sold. 10' x 8' Colonnade Current remains available.

        A very busy 10 days, but my aim is to please!
Vintage Trailer Awnings by Kristi has a Facebook page too.