Sunday, May 16, 2021

Back To Work Again After Vacation

 I have returned from my visit to Florida, and am trying to get Vintage Trailer Awnings by Kristi up and running again. My grandchildren wore me out!

I have ordered more vinyl welt for the awnings, that are in progress. Planning on (2) 8' x 8' awnings to be completed this week.

                                                         Sunbrella 5702

Update 2022 More Vintage Trailer Awnings by Kristi are listed on eBay at seller dlf1954
I removed my eBay listings, while I was away. So, I have been relisting the awnings for sale on eBay, seller dlf1954.

I have (2) 6' x 6' awnings for sale. One awning for sale is Kiawah Spa, the other little awning for sale is Baycrest Pacific. 

                           Sunbrella Baycrest Pacific 6' x 6' Awning For Sale


                          6' x 6' Kiawah Spa vintage trailer awning for sale.

These little 6' x 6' camper awnings are great for a weekend get-away, when you don't feel like setting up a large awning. They provide protection from the ultra violet rays from the sun, and keep you dry from the rain.

I believe they are the correct size for a 16" Airstream Bambi. Generally with an Airstream, the awning rail is about 10' shorter than the overall length of the trailer. Please measure the length of your c-channel awning rail to be sure. Also, make sure the opening on the end of the awning rail has a 3/8" diameter, for the vinyl welt to slide into. Over the years, some awning rails have been replaced and may no longer be the original vintage size.

dfoster@bellsouth.net