Saturday, June 18, 2011

What Vintage Trailer Awning Am I Working On Today?

 

Today I am working on a Plum Fancy 15' x 8' vintage trailer awning for an Airstream. I also have four other vintage camper awnings in different stages of production. My dining room has turned into an awning fabric disaster zone. Keep in mind, my actual workshop is in the basement! Now you can actually see why I say, "Do not procrastinate about ordering a vintage RV awning".
 I should know, in a couple of days, some of the new patterns numbers that will be available for custom awning orders.
 It must be disappointing to find out that I have just run out of fabric and that I also have a long waiting list for awning orders, especially when you have just found my Blog. Please check back in a few days.                                           
 dfoster@bellsouth.net
Thanks for keeping me so busy, Kristi         
 Fall 2011 fabric patterns and pictures are listed below:



4854Coastal Herbal SOLD
 4856 Colonnade Juniper SOLD
4924 Alpine Terracotta Classic
 4928 Beaufort Alpine Beige
4945 Taupe Tailored Bar Stripe SOLD
4963 Forest Green Regimental
4971 Langford Woodland SOLD
7514 Boston Taupe- Dickson Fabric
Pacific Blue/Natural 60" Wide SOLD



See Sunbrella fabric swatches at the website above.
Once you find a pattern that you like from my inventory,let me know what size awning that you need. I will be happy to give you an estimate.