Saturday, March 9, 2013

The Early Bird Gets The Worm

As usual for this time of year, there is a waiting line, for custom vintage trailer awning orders. I know this information is disappointing for new customers to discover. It seems like everyone is trying to have a vintage trailer awning made in time for an upcoming Spring rally. Let me remind you, that I have a very small, home based business, with one employee which is me. There is not a warehouse, a factory, an assembly line, or illegals in a sweatshop; it's just me sewing a handmade camper awning especially for you. I am presently working on the 30th awning order for 2015. If you do not have a deadline for an awning, I am still taking custom awning orders. Payment reserves the fabric of choice, from my inventory, and the next place in line for a vintage trailer awning. This link will show you the 2015 patterns, that I am still unloading. Inquire at dfoster@bellsouth.net with your awning rail length, because there are other patterns available for small awnings. https://plus.google.com/photos/102508300905463390757/albums/6126641495297701185?banner=pwa

PayPal, a personal check, or a postal money order are all acceptable forms of payment. I am getting excited about attending several springtime rallies also, and looking forward to using the new rock guard awning that matches the vintage trailer awning, that I made for myself last Fall.

http://www.facebook.com/vintagetrailerawnings
http://www.facebook.com/kristi.foster.161