Tuesday, June 21, 2016

June 2016 Inventory Awnings In Progress

Making Inventory Awnings Again.
It's time to order Sunbrella marine grade awning fabric for Fall 2016 awnings. So, as usual, I am using up some of the remains of my Spring 2016 fabric to make inventory awnings.
My first grandchild is due July 1st, which means I am waiting for the phone call and can't be taking custom orders at this special time in my life. This gives me an opportunity to have more Ready-Made Awnings for you.  Contact me.

Sunbrella Motive Denim 10' x 8' Awning SOLD

dfoster@bellsouth.net SOLD

eBay seller dlf1954
Sunbrella 8' x 8' Colonnade Juniper Sunbrella
SOLD 6-22-2016
 
dfoster@bellsouth.net SOLD


eBay seller dlf1954 SOLD




More Inventory Awnings that are in process:


Rodanthe Sunrise Sunbrella 10' x 8' Awning isSOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
Still available October 2016
Sapphire Vintage Bar Stripe
Sapphire Vintage Bar Stripe  Sunbrella 10' x 8' is ready to mail
Available October  2016