Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Sunbrella Marine Grade Awning Fabric Is On It's Way

My 2017 bulk order of marine grade awning fabric is on a pallet and ready to be shipped out today. Vintage Trailer Awnings by Kristi is excited to have some patterns that will be new to my inventory. I also am replenishing some of the Sunbrella patterns that I am getting low on. Pictured are a few of the new Sunbrella patterns that will be arriving. I will also provide a link to all of the patterns which will be available soon. As always, I will need to purchase coordinating thread and edge binding, for the awning fabric, once I see it in person.  Typical for this time of year, there is a waiting line for custom vintage trailer awnings. However, I did make some inventory awnings this winter, that are still available. 32 patterns of marine grade awning fabric in all, so this is just a glimpse !                     Contact 

Fabric Patterns 2017   Click Link to see patterns.

Manteo Cardinal

Tillman Shale SOLD

Beaufort Ember


Colonnade Current
Manhattan Dune
Preston Stone
Beaufort Chili SOLD OUT
Beaufort Azure SOLD OUT
Havelock Brick