Saturday, February 25, 2017

2017 Inventory Awnings For Sale Vintage Trailer Awnings by Kristi

I combined my inventory awnings into one post for your convenience.
 Due to the mild winter in the South, I am already 5 awnings deep in custom vintage trailer awnings.
My 2017 bulk order of Sunbrella fabric is on the pallet and ready to ship, this coming week.
So, this looks like the extent of Inventory Awnings for a while. 
Contact me: 
Facebook contact: 
 11'2" x 8' Inventory Awning For Sale SOLD



                                                              SOLD
8' x 8' Sunbrella Motive Denim with pockets for Shock Poles SOLD

Baycrest Pacific 7 1/2' x 8' Arched Awning with Blue Shock Poles
7 1/2'  Grey/Beige/ Chip Fancy with Pockets for Shock Poles SOLD
Sunbrella Sapphire Vintage Bar Stripe 10' x 8' SOLD
 
Sunbrella Burgundy/Black/White 10' x 8' SOLD