Thursday, May 30, 2019

Pictures of Trailers With Vintage Trailer Awnings by Kristi

I replenished some of the most popular Sunbrella patterns, that I was running low on, and gained a few that I was completely out of. I searched for pictures of different types of trailers, set up with Vintage Trailer Awnings by Kristi, to show you what some patterns look like made into an awning.                  dfoster@bellsouth.net

Vintage Trailer Awnings by Kristi Awnings For Sale Link
Manhattan Fog

I know it is sometimes hard to visualize what certain Sunbrella patterns will look like on a vintage trailer, without seeing them made into an awning. Since I have been making vintage trailer awnings for over ten years, I have quite a few pictures to share. 

Manhattan Classic

Link to Pre-Made Vintage Camper Awnings for Sale


Kiawah Spa
Havelock Brick
Navy Taupe Fancy Stripe
Forest/Beige/Natural
Ashford Forest
Sunflower Yellow
Burgundy Black grey
Forest Vintage Bar Stripe

Taupe 5 Bar
Mediterranean Canvas
Heather Beige Classic
Sapphire Vintage
Fern Heather beige
Baycrest Pacific
Forest green Natural
Clinton Granite