Monday, May 20, 2019

Ready To Mail, Pre-Made Vintage Trailer Awnings for Spring Camping 2019

Each year, I have people who have waited too long and are then asking for awnings with deadlines for Spring events. So this year, I planned ahead, and made inventory awnings for sale in 2019.

 Where To Purchase An Awning Link
Kiawah Spa Arched Awning For Sale 2019 7 1/2' x 8' dfoster@bellsouth.net

As I  go through my remaining 2018 inventory of patterns, I make random sizes of vintage trailer awnings for sale.
                                          SOLD
 Ashford Forest 7' x 8' arched awning with green shock poles for sale dfoster@bellsouth.net

                                                                    SOLD

I am trying to make room for my bulk load of Sunbrella marine grade awning fabric, which should be arriving soon.
                                           SOLD 
7 1/2' x 7'  Captain Navy Classic VW Bus arched awning 2019 dfoster@bellsouth.net SOLD


VW Bus arched Inventory awning for sale 2019 dfoster@bellsouth.net

Link to Pre-Made Vintage Trailer Awnings for Sale

Today, I am working on four inventory awnings, alternating awnings when I change the thread color from Green to Blue.
 9' x 8' Fern Classic vintage trailer awning for sale 2019 dfoster@bellsouth.net SOLD
When my 2019 Sunbrella marine grade awning fabric arrives, it is very time consuming unloading it, getting my basement workshop organized, and ordering thread and edge binding to coordinate with the patterns. I will be closed for inventory for a few days.






Unloaded 1,000 yards of Sunbrella 2019
2018 Patterns are almost gone!


2018 Patterns are almost gone!

So, if you have waited too long to order an awning for Spring camping, be sure to ask about my Ready To Mail, Pre-Made Inventory Awnings.   
Contact me at:        dfoster@bellsouth.net 

                      Vintage Trailer Awnings by Kristi 
                 Or message me on my Facebook page

 Inquire with the length of the most level section of your c-channel awning rail. Make sure the opening on the end of the rail has a 3/8" diameter, for the awning welt to slide into. 
If you send a picture of your trailer, I can offer advice on fabric selections, and help with measuring your specific awning rail.
Pre-Made Awnings have sold out, accept for 10' x 8' Colonnade Current. About 20 were made this year for inventory.