Friday, March 11, 2022

What Inventory Camper Awning Is In The Works Today? 12' x 8' Awning For Sale

Expecting snow in Georgia over the next few days. Where did Spring go? Anyway, I have been forging ahead making Inventory Vintage Trailer Awnings for Spring camping 2022. So, if you are looking for a Pre-Made, Ready-To-Mail, vintage camper awning for sale, keep checking back. Right now, I am working on a 12' Kiawah Spa vintage RV awning. I rarely make this size in Inventory awnings, mostly concentrate on 7 1/2', 8', and 10' awnings.I had just enough Kiawah Spa fabric left to make this awning. Usually post on my Vintage Trailer Awnings Facebook page, when the awnings are completed. Then they are listed for sale on eBay, by seller dlf1954. I completed a 10' x 8' Eastland Redwood Sunbrella marine grade awning fabric awning yesterday. So, moved on with the 12' Kiawah Spa awning today. Haven't decided what is next in line yet.
10'x8'Sunbrella Awning For Sale Eastland Redwood dfoster@bellsouth.net

The 7 1/2' x 8' Kiawah Spa Awning is SOLD

Contact: dfoster@bellsouth.net, eBay message, or private message me through my Facebook page 

The 12' x 8' Kiawah Spa Awning is listed on eBay seller dlf1954

Vinyl welt slides into a c-channel awning rail with a 3/8" diameter on the end
Scalloped valances on three sides edged with Sunbrella Braid Trim
Facings on the underside for added structure and reinforcement for the grommets
12' X 8'Sunbrella Kiawah Spa Awning For Sale dfoster@bellsouth.net