Thursday, June 25, 2015

No Business Phone Number

You may have noticed that there is no phone number listed for Vintage Trailer Awnings by Kristi. DLF1954, LLC is an online business only.
                                  dfoster@bellsouth.net

Do you have a personal computer, Lap Top Computer, I Pad, or Smart Phone? Do you know how to email? Good, because this is a picture of my business phone. It is unplugged, covered in dust, and has the old Bellsouth Logo on it!

I will be happy to answer all of your vintage trailer awning questions online at  dfoster@bellsouth.net.



My business workshop is located in my basement, under my back porch, on a dead end street, in a quiet neighborhood. No business traffic is allowed.



However, we occasionally do get visitors from the woods.

Feel free to contact me anytime. I answer questions day or night, seven days a week.  dfoster@bellsouth.net     

Thanks, Kristi

http://www.facebook.com/vintagetrailerawnings