Sunday, September 18, 2016

Brain Storming By The Lake With The Volkswagen Buses

Just returned from a small vintage trailer gathering, which included Volkswagen Buses. What a great group of people to spend time relaxing and socializing with. I also had the opportunity to brainstorm and invent a new way to attach an awning to the Volkswagen Bus drip rail. A big thanks to the VW Bus owners who participated in my demonstration of this new concept.

Vintage Trailer Awnings by Kristi is excited to start adding this new type of awning.
 
Westfalia VW Bus Awning Arched for rain run-off and extra height underneath
Westfalia VW Bus Arched Awning dfoster@ bellsouth.net

Volkswagen Bus Arched Awning

Westfalia VW Bus with arched awning

 
Westfalia VW Bus with shock poles for an arched awning.


Trying out my new VW Awning on a Bus for the first time.




In the video, I am waving the awning to check the effectiveness of the attachment to the rain gutter on the VW Bus.


dfoster@bellsouth.net Contact me


 Making progress on my prototye VW Bus Awning